Petit Oh! clothes are made with Pima cotton, known as the best cotton in the world. Pima cotton clothes have a natural shine and softness that stand up to many, many washes. For best results, please follow washing instructions attached to every Petit Oh! product.
- Always wash clothes inside out (by hand or washing machine).
- Use laundry detergents especially for baby's clothes, in order to avoid allergies or infections.
- Excessive creasing may be minimized by immediately taking out the clothes from the washing machine after wash.
- Petit Oh! clothes may be dried by (dryer) machine.
- Immediately folding the clothes after the end of the cycle (while clothes are still warm) can minimize creasing.
- Always dry clothes inside out to maintain color and form for a longer period.